Saturday, November 21, 2015

Modere Pure Chocolate Whey Protein


I highly recommend this for those who play sports or go to gym. I assume there are a lot of people taking proteins but I think this Modere protein is the best.

I’ve been taking this every day and I can’t believe I haven’t written about this in this blog yet lol.

This is chocolate flavored but its not sweet and very easy to drink.

My body gets the condition that absorbs nutrition, especially protein, after training at gym so I take this every time after working out.


Also, it it great to take as a breakfast as it contains a lot of nutritions.
If you mix with Modere Mineral Supplement, it tastes great too.


If you want to change flavor sometimes, I mix with Modere Pure Vanilla Meal Replacement.

The contents and purpose of Pure Chocolate Whey Protein and Modere Pure Vanilla Meal Replacement are different so it may be fun to arrange these on your own way.

I want to lose weight but also want to be fit by working out so I take both of these in a balanced manner.


The Key Features of Modere Pure Chocolate Whey Protein


  • Naturally packed with Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) to promote lean muscle growth and recovery
  • Fast absorbing to speed amino acid delivery to muscles immediately after exercise
  • Supports the maintenance of lean muscle mass and tissue repair
  • Enzyme-assisted formula to promote comfortable digestion
  • Available as an easy-to-use powder. Scoop and enjoy.
  • 21 grams of ultra-filtered whey protein
  • Naturally occurring BCAAs
  • Easily absorbed by the body
  • Contains no artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors. Au Naturale.
  • Naturally sweetened with the stevia leaf


The review of this are mostly really good too. It’s great to mix with fruits and vegetables and make smoothies like written in Modere Pure Vanilla Meal Replacement article.