Friday, October 30, 2015

Modere Shampoo Dry/Color Treated Hair

What is Modere Shampoo Dry/Color Treated Hair?

- It repairs and softens damaged hair with rich and nourishing formula. It contains coconut oil and many natural ingredients that keep your hair moisturized.


This saved my life as my hair was dry and damaged from coloring and perm.

I thought I had to get expensive shampoos from my hair salon to get nice and smooth hair, but my friend recommended me this. She said it repaired her hair. I first started using Modere Shampoo Dry/Color Treated Hair which was a reasonable price for its high quality (same or better than hair salon shampoos!) .

I felt my hair being smooth and moisturized right after I started using it. I didn’t want people to look at my hair before, but now I even ask people to do so! lol


Key Features of Modere Shampoo: All Hair Types

  • Leaves hair feeling nourished, soft, and manageable – your best hair ever.
  • No sulfates aka chemical stripping surfactants– we care about your hair. 
  • Scientifically calculated combination of ingredients to boost shine, hydration, and balance.
  • Hair looks fuller with natural pea peptide.
  • Helps strengthen hair texture that’s been damaged by heat styling or coloring treatments.



I got really smooth hair after using Modere Shampoo Dry/Color Treated Hair for a while, so now I use  Shampoo: All Hair Types which is a better price. I really like how Shampoos of Modere actually makes hair healthy, strong and beautiful.

I recommend to use it with Conditioner: Normal/Oily Hair. You will see how beautiful your hair gets!

A model, Gemma Farrell is loving this too


Check out more about Modere Shampoo Dry/Color Treated Hair.

Modere Shampoo Dry/Color Treated Hair - US
Modere Shampoo Dry/Color Treated Hair - EU
Modere Shampoo Dry/Color Treated Hair  - Australia
Modere Shampoo Dry/Color Treated Hair - New Zealand
Modere Shampoo Dry/Color Treated Hair - Hong Kong
Modere Shampoo Dry/Color Treated Hair - Taiwan

See this page for official Modere website of your region!