Saturday, October 31, 2015

Modere Conditioner: Dry/Color Treated Hair

What is Modere Conditioner: Dry/Color Treated Hair?

- This makes your hair very nice and smooth, and especially effective for damaged or dry hair. It contains coconut oil and other natural ingredients that works well.


I purchased this with Modere Shampoo Dry/Color Treated Hair at first as my friend told me that she got nice hair using these. These were really solutions for my damaged hair from coloring and perm.

I felt my hair was really nice and smooth from the first night. Some conditioners covers hair with chemicals and make it look like it’s repaired but Modere hair products actually makes our hair healthier and stronger with ingredients similar to the ones of hair.

Very cute Model, Jadah, is loving these @Jadahdall

Key Features of Modere Conditioner: Dry/Color Treated Hair

  • Contains rich shea butter and antioxidant properties
  • Helps close and seal hair cuticles after coloring
  • Like giving your hair a cool drink of water
  • Protects hair against photo-fading and environmental damage
  • Panthenol and litchi chinensis pericarp extract infuse your hair with lively vibrancy


Now, I use this conditioner and Modere Conditioner: Normal/Oily Hair depending on the condition of my hair and my mood, and my hair is perfect every day. It smells really great too. It only mixes natural aromas and good for health too. I feel really relaxed every time I use it.

I like how all Modere products are sulphate-free and do not use animal testing too.


Check out more about Modere Conditioner: Dry/Color Treated Hair.


See this page for official Modere website of your region!