Sunday, October 18, 2015

Modere Mineral Supplement

Today, I will write about the Modere Mineral Supplement, the most basic but most important supplement, providing minerals for our bodies.



It is essential for human beings to take minerals every day. 


But it is getting harder to do this as there is a lack of minerals in our soil after growing vegetables and fruits in the same fields year after year.




Also, stress and endocrine disruptors destroy the minerals in our bodies.


For this reason, it is necessary to take minerals from other sources than just our meals in order to stay fit and healthy.


Modere Mineral Supplement keeps your body in awesome shape, providing an abundant supply of minerals, vitamins, and amino acids.


Features of Modere Mineral Supplement 

- Increases cellular concentrations of minerals, which make you feel better from the inside out.

- A unique blend of antioxidants including Beet Root powder to protect your body from free radicals.

- Compliments and fulfills gaps in the average diet.


I recommend you to take Modere Mineral Supplement on an empty stomach.
(I take it 30 minutes after I wake up as it takes about 30 minutes for our bodies to start functioning.)


Take 1 tablespoon (0.5 fl. oz./15 mL) once or twice a day


I've been taking this every day and I feel great every day. I feel less tired than I used to the day after having a long day. I almost never catch colds or the flu as it strengthens your immune system.

Many of my friends say they feel great in the morning, having less menstrual cramps and just feeling great every day.



It tastes great when you add this to a homemade smoothie for breakfast or with juice.