Friday, October 30, 2015

Modere Shampoo: All Hair Types



What is Modere Shampoo: All Hair Types?

- This is a shampoo for all hair types. It contains natural herbs and safe ingredients (no animal testing!), but your hair feels mild and clean after you wash it. This is the best shampoo for all family members.

When I tried to get a sulfate-free shampoo or shampoo with natural ingredients, they were quite pricy.



I wanted to get shampoos at my hair salon, but I couldn’t really afford it… so I had just been buying one based on its nice design.

I used to dye or perm my hair, so it was damaged. But I didn’t get much improvement after using shampoos that I thought would be better so I thought that all shampoos are the same or I would need to spend a lot to get nice hair.

The most attractive thing about Modere Shampoo: All Hair Types is that it cleans oil, dirt, and dust properly while moisturizing. Also, it doesn’t cost as much as those at hair salons. (only $9.99 for 280ml.)

Beautiful model Mackenzie Hyatt @mackenziehyatt


Features of Modere Shampoo: All Hair Types

  • Leaves hair feeling soft and natural
  • Provides intense moisture
  • Improves manageability, rinsability, and sheen


I used Modere Shampoo Dry/Color Treated Hair first, and then moved to this shampoo when my hair got smooth.

Previously, I had trouble with tidying up my hair and people could see how damaged my hair was, but I am very happy that now my hair is smooth and looks nicely styled even when I don’t tie up my hair.


I need to use less as it’s condensed and it cleans dirt and oil properly. It’s a very reasonable price considering its high quality.

Check out more about Modere Shampoo: All Hair Types.

Modere Shampoo: All Hair Types - US
Modere Shampoo for All Hair Types - EU
Modere Shampoo for All Hair Types - Australia
Modere Shampoo for All Hair Types - New Zealand
Modere Shampoo for All Hair Types - Hong Kong
Modere 洗髮乳 - Taiwan
Modere 샴푸(모든 모발용) - Korea

See this page for official Modere website of your region!